Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Clue

So after my mini trip back to school, and now thinking over the situation for the past week, I still have no idea what is going on with me and the guy I'm sorta kinda seeing. He told me he would let me know when he decided if he is willing to come out and he knows that we could never date or anything like that with him still in the closet (I've already dealt with that and it is no fun, I'll explain more in another post). He is always flirty and stuff whenever we talk (which is multiple times a day) and we have already discussed that neither of us want to see anyone else, but I'm still waiting to hear what he decides. We were talking online tonight and I was joking that since I came to see him up at school (where he's taking summer classes) it's now his turn to come visit me at home. He mentioned that his dad had some frequent flier miles to use up, and I have no idea if he's serious or not, but it made me feel kind of good that he even mentioned the possibility. I really do miss him even though we have only known each other for about 2 months and most of that time has been apart. Who knows what's going to happen, but I really am open to a relationship with him as long as it's open. I'll update with developments of course!

And now, let's end this post with a hot dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment