Friday, July 3, 2009

Quick Update

Hey everyone and anyone reading! Just wanted to update quick while college guy is in the shower. I'm up at school for a few days, mostly just here to visit him, and things are going swimmingly so far. No talk of anything serious yet, just hanging out (and fooling around quite a bit). I hope we do eventually get to talk about future plans/where this is heading, but I am just happy to see him for a few days (awwww). In related news, home guy sent me a text last night, not about anything important, just thought I would be interested. I guess that's a step up since it was usually me texting him and there was no hint of anything sexual in the text, just basically saying "hi/how are you". Hopefully I'll get to update with a little more about me in the coming days or when I get home, but until then, have a great Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment