Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thanks!

So a quick thank you to Dan from daninokc for his shout out on his blog! I've been reading for awhile and if you need some hot pics of guys quickly, go check out his blog. Also check out Frat Closet Case, pretty good stuff there so far man. It's nice to have people comment about what I've written, but even if no one did I would still write just to get these feelings out on digital paper.

Anyway, today I'm just waiting to head in to work for the night, watching some of Sotomayor's confirmation hearings in the Judiciary Committee and trying to follow all the cases that they are discussing the best I can (with help from Wikipedia, of course). As Lindsey Graham said, she'll probably be confirmed unless she explodes , but it's still interesting to see how both sides question her and how some of the Republican senators still going after her. Which is still their job, but the whole "gotcha" thing is kind of old. Anyway, I think I'll try to get some reading done before work and continue watching the hearings and hope this night at work goes by fast.

later!

No comments:

Post a Comment