Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Principio


So. The first post. Yeah. Well, what to say? I guess a little description of myself would be good, so here goes...

21 years old, going to college in the northeastern United States, from the Southeast, gay, politically-minded, realistically liberal, laugh a lot and have a odd ball sense of humor (or so I've been told). And optimistic to a fault.

So that is a little about me.


I hope this blog is a place for me to work through the things in my life, share stories, and get feedback and some random insight (which I always appreciate!) I'll probably also post pictures and video, because those at least entertain me, and hopefully somebody else can appreciate them as well.




A little about the blog name: It's a little snippet from a Lady Macbeth quote, who is absolutely one of my favorite characters ever, if not for her morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment